Monday 10 November 2014

My Choosen Genre


GENRE:

The genre that I have chosen to use for my music magazine is (modern) pop. This genre is the most radio played. It is suited to a broader range of audience from young children to the older aged.

Why have I chose this genre?
  • Firstly it is the main genre of music that I listen to. This will help me create my magazine as I'm already knowledgeable on the genre and what is needed to create a magazine. 
  • This genre is very popular, especially amongst teenagers and young adults. My target audience for my magazine is students, so this gives a good age gap for my magazines target audience.
  • There is so much music included within the 'pop' genre which gives me more then enough material to display within my magazine and it means I'm able to adapt it to my readers style,
  • Notably there are many existing artists and products within the genre. I can easily adapt my magazine to the readers giving them the information, goodies and products that they wish to gain.  
  •  Benefitably this will make it easy for me to talk about artists and advertise products that the target audience will be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment